"Socialism is a philosophy of failure,
the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy,
its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.."
-- Winston Churchill
These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read: Unfortunately, most voters don't know this.
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it."
Just thought I would share that. Wake to hell up America!
Wake up America before it is to late!
They make it so easy for folks to sit on their ass and not work- yet make as much or more than working folk get.
Hey you intellectuals wake up! What are you going to do with all that education and knowledge when the bum on his front porch drinking Colt 45 is in the same financial shape as you are. But it will never get that far- unless the hard working people of America stand up in this election cycle and kick the socialists out of office the United States of America will cease to exist as a nation.
The middle class will cease to exist- there will be two classes of people. First, the people in Washington, the ruling class. Second- the rest of us.
Sentence 5 above is not far off!
Wake up America!